Tagbrush

 


    With this tag brush project, I started with the tag brush file that was uploaded by Professor Roundtree. After I downloaded this file, I incorporated the logo that I had previously created, and created separate layers for each of these files. Once I added both together on Photoshop, I blended the edges of my original logo with the tag brush file. I chose to do this because of activities that I was a part of when I was younger. At my school growing up, my class was able to create designs and have them put on cups and mugs. I took inspiration from that and wanted to make a design similar, and this tag brush default shared the same characteristics. Once I combined all of these aspects, this was my final result.





Comments

  1. Hi Tyler, I love the way your tagbrush turned out. I could see this ending up as an actual logo for a baseball company. The layering of different mediums really adds and makes it stand out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business Cards

somewhere