Propaganda

 


The reason why I chose to put a mask in my face was because this whole pandemic. We have had to change our lives over the last two years and this was my way of expressing my opinion. To create this, I started by uploading a picture of myself into Adobe Illustrator. Once this was done, I began to use the pen tool to trace my face, then used the anchor point to bend it and fit the curvature. Once this was done, I added my facial features, and placed a background layer behind all of this once my face was completed. After this, I disabled the background layer and used the ink dropper tool to properly match my skin tones and hair color as well as my eye colors. Once all of this was completed, I added the designs to the background and added the text on top, and finished by creating the outlines for the text. At some point we need to normalize no masks and I hope my art work portrays how I feel.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business Cards

somewhere