6:01 Now playing Watch later Watch later Add to queue Add to queue 

I find it interesting in this video how the artist changes the hardness and opacity on the brush tool in order to make the colors fade and appear as if they are light sources. seeing how you can alter the picture in such a dramatic way emphasizes the picture more. for example, when I creating fire I can change the opacity of the flames. I believe that using this tool to draw will be easy, but using it in order to create effects will be difficult to execute properly.

14:42 Now playing Watch later Watch later Add to queue Add to queue   

this tutorial has taught me how to alter the background of a picture. this allows me to make pictures with different colors of choice to enhance what I am emphasizing. such as the sun can be made into a cartoon to  make it play. I believe that using the polygonal lasso to select and mask will be both easy and difficult depending on the background of the picture, and that it will take time to figure out how to use this tool properly.

                          Dispersion Effect ~ Photoshop Tutorial 

I find it interesting how this video shows how to use effects on certain areas of layers using the polygonal lasso to mask off certain areas. I also found it interesting how many effects there are on photoshop and that they look fairly easy to use as a whole. However, I do believe that it will be difficult to figure out which areas of photos to select when adding filters to certain areas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business Cards

somewhere